Let’s face it. Most of your home health patients are trying to manage chronic illnesses requiring the use of multiple medications per day. DSP’s MedSyncStrips organize all of these patient’s medications by date and time of dose for the entire month, so it’s easy to see all of the patient’s medications, when it’s time for the next dose, and if the patient has missed any doses. The easy to open, perforated pouches are then organized in our custom DSP box that also shows a summary page of all medications contained inside.
DSP MedSyncStrips will:
- Help reduce hospital re-admissions due to non-adherence
- Improve patient health outcomes
- Extend independence for patients managing chronic conditions at home
- Keep our seniors in their homes longer
- Ease the frustration and confusion experienced by seniors and caregivers having to manage their medications
- Improve your relationships with hospital discharge planners as a result of costly re-admissions
Call us today to learn more about DSP MedSyncStrips at 561-272-2124 or leave us a message using our online inquiry form.