Here at Delray Shores Pharmacy, we will help and provide you with a more effective and convenient way of taking your maintained medications.
Here’s how DSP MedSyncStrips works for you:
- We strategically synchronize all routine medications to a once-a-month “Fill Date.”
- You will receive a monthly phone call from a MedSync specialist 7 days prior to your established “Fill Date.” More frequent check-in calls may be necessary if desired.
- During these consultation calls, we check in to see how you are tolerating your medications, identify and document any changes in your drug regimen, and answer any questions you may have at the time.
- During the course of the month, we maintain communication with your physicians and obtain any new prescriptions that may have run out of refills well in advance of your “Fill Date”.
- On your “Fill Date” all medications will be filled, packaged in our state-of-the-art MedSyncStrips, and made available for pickup or delivery to your home.
Call us now if you have questions, clarifications and comments. You can reach us at 561-272-2124 or leave us a message using our online inquiry form.